Enterobacteriaceae such as E. coli and Salmonella can cause a lot of damage. It is estimated that 30 to 40 percent of the poultry and pig farms are infected with these bacteria.
Formic Acid 85%
Propionic Acid 99%
Acetic Acid 80%
Sorbic Acid 99%
Citric Acid 99%
Benzoic Acid: 2.0 %
The carriers of the bacteria are often clinically healthy animals. This allows the bacteria to be transmitted unnoticed. There is also the risk of cross-contamination via feed commodities and the Enterobacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella can enter the food chain. When a consumer does not prepare meat properly, the bacteria can form a danger to human health.
Nutri Sal consists of several organic acids that tackle the pathogenic Enterobacteria. By lowering the pH of the area such an extent that the growth of the bacteria is prevented. In addition, Nutri Sal contains acids which penetrate the cell wall of the Enterobacteria and kill the bacteria from the inside.
- Mixture of ascorbic acid, acetic acid, formic acid, propionic acid, citric acid and ammonium formate
- Breaks down Entro Bacteria
- For use in commodities and complete animal feeds
- Reduced risk of cross-contamination between animals and commodities
- Reduces the risk of producing contaminated feed
Dosage: 2 to 3 kg per 1,000 liters of drinking water